Since the invention of the wheel, players have attempted to beat it. Players use various techniques, methods, and systems, such as Hot and Cold numbers. Roulette is one of the casino games that depend on luck. All players can select the betting choice.
The Romanosky Secret Strategy (RSS) is more realistic in this aspect. Instead of assuring miracles, it offers a list of wagers with a high chance of success. With an over 80% chance of winning on each spin, it’s an excellent strategy to maximize your winnings. This post will look at the RSS, which offers a new way to play the game.
What Exactly Is the Romanosky Secret Strategy (RSS)?
The RSS combines two dozen and two corner bets to cover as much of the betting table as workable. It’s a custom-made roulette technique that works well for risk-averse gamblers.
Most betting methods instruct you to make bets only on even-money wagers. The RSS includes playing combinations of many bets. The RSS calls for you to cover 32 numbers on a European Roulette table. To do this, you must put bets totaling eight units. After you put your wagers in, five numbers will remain unclaimed. You will enjoy the round if none of these five numbers is the outcome.
Despite its name, the RSS is not a roulette progression system in the traditional sense. It’s a well-planned combination bet. The roulette strategy does not need many rounds of betting. Only one round is necessary to see results.
This method needs a large budget since it covers most of the table with bets. As a result, it is more suited to high-rollers. Although it may appear complex, you will know what you must do after studying the approach. The Romanosky system has six types in all. But, they are similar if you grasp the basic concepts.
How to Use the Romanosky Roulette Strategy?
Most roulette tables with a single zero accept the Romanosky Roulette method. But, we advise that you only play on European or French wheels. By the way, this isn’t a Romanosky roulette tip. Game variants with a single zero pocket are always better. The first advice is to avoid American roulette wheels, which is always correct. But, if you want to play the RSS, the extra zero would skew the calculations.
We’ll go through the various Romanosky bets and how they operate below. In all forms of roulette, the Romanosky method covers a considerable part of the wheel. The only distinction is which section of the wheel is covered. That is why we will go through the first permutation in great depth – the others are identical in many aspects.
What is the significance of this? If you’re a player that enjoys chasing hot or cold numbers, you may do so while playing Romanosky. These ideas don’t depend on actual arithmetic. Also, other permutations may be crucial if you use the RSS in Lightning Roulette.
The Romanosky Roulette Strategy in Action
Here are the steps to playing the Romanosky Roulette System:
- Place your bet. First, decide how much you wish to stake per round. Then divide it into eight equal halves. We should note that each unit must be at least as large as the table’s least wager. This restricts the Romanosky strategy’s use to some extent. Romanosky’s minimum bet is eight times the table’s minimum bet.
- Place three units on each of Dozens 1 and 2. These two bets cover all numbers from 1 to 24. The payoff is 2:1, which translates to 9 units.
- Place one unit on each of the corners 25/29 and 32/36. These two bets cover the numbers 25, 26, 28, 29, 32, 33, 35, and 36. The payment is 8:1, which translates as nine units.
As you can see, each of these bets will get you one unit. This is a minor margin when compared to the 8-unit stake every round. But, this precise combination of bets gives a massive 86% probability of winning each game. The only numbers that do not win in this situation are 0, 27, 30, 31, and 34.
Romanosky Stratergy Bet 2
As stated above, distinct Romanosky bets are simply “shuffled.” The fundamental concept stays the same:
- Three units apiece on two dozen
- 1 unit on each corner
- The Dozens of bets must not cover the number of Corners bets.
For example, consider the following combination.
Cover Dozens 2 and 3 with three chips apiece, then place one chip on Corners 1-5 and 8-12. Chips leave exposed the numbers 0, 3, 6, 7, and 10. The cost, profit, and likelihood of winning stay constant.
Romanosky Bet 3
If you choose the Romanosky bet 3, proceed:
- Dozens 1 and 3: 3 units
- 1 unit at intersections 14-18 and 19-23
You do not wager on the following numbers in this case: 0, 13, 16, 21, and 24. All other variables stay constant.
What Makes the Romanosky Roulette Strategy So Appealing?
It is appealing since you always cover 32 digits, including the center column. The chance of winning with an 8-unit bet is at 86%. This may tempt newcomers. They will enjoy an exciting gaming experience once they join the table.
Skilled players with huge budgets can use it with a negative progression system. It might harm your bankroll. But, increasing your bets after a losing round can help you offset your losses.
These are the two primary concepts behind the Romanosky Roulette System:
- High likelihood of success
With that in mind, here are some Romanosky roulette strategies to assist you in getting the most out of it.
- In each round, use one variant or shuffle through several ones. If you love chasing hot/cold numbers, this might be handy. Or, you may leverage the adaptability to pursue multipliers in multiplier games.
- Remember that no roulette technique can reduce the house edge. It is, as usual, 97.3%.
- You can use other systems and techniques with the Romanosky roulette method. You can, for example, use both Romanosky and a positive or negative progression scheme.
If you adopt the Romanosky roulette technique, you must first choose your bankroll. It is critical because, no matter how low you place your wager, the stakes are higher than gains. That is why you must choose how much you will lose. You must stop playing if you reach your limit. This is especially true when you use the RSS with a negative progression scheme.
It is important to note that Romanosky Roulette SS is not some magical technique that ensures wins. You must study, practice, and then use it in real money games.